Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sausage Griddle Sandwiches

One of our favorite uses for leftover Fluffy Grain Free Pancakes (almond flour is our preference) is to make Sausage Griddle Sandwiches. They are really easy and so tasty! I make up a batch of Homemade Breakfast Sausage (Turkey or Pork), make it into small patties and fry them in bacon grease the night before.  Then the next morning, I beat one egg at a time and pour it into a greased ramekin, and then microwave for about 30-40 seconds.  Then I layer starting with a pancake then sausage, egg (I usually slice it in half so it's thinner) and then another pancake.  Or sometimes we add in a couple of strips of bacon.  These are quick (with some advanced planning), easy and tasty.  It's a breakfast that my 4 younger ones request.


1 batch of leftover pancakes
1 batch of precooked Breakfast sausage
eggs
Bacon (optional)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment