Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Taco Seasoning

In our house taco's are a favorite and pre-paleo days we had them once a week minimum.  But when we switched to Paleo, I could never find a comparable seasoning that we liked.  I am excited to say that I have finally found one we like, so I wanted to share it with you all.

2 TBSP  Chili Powder (if you like it spicier use, hot chili powder)
1 TBSP+ 2 tsp paprika
4 tsp ground cumin
3 tsp onion powder
3 tsp garlic powder
3 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper ( this will make a mild spice, I would add more if you like med-hot)


Mix and use or mix and store.  The spice is enough to make about 4 pounds of ground beef (I added about 2-3 cups of water).  So just use the amount of seasoning you would need for the amount of meat you have, add a little water.  Bring to a boil and simmer until the water is absorbed and it's ready to be served.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment