Monday, January 24, 2011

Spiced Crock Pot Chicken

I just tried this recipe tonight and would give it a 5 star rating!!  It is a wonderfully easy, moist, flavorful chicken.  I will be making this one over and over again.  In fact my recommendation is to make a couple on the weekend and use the chicken for a quick and easy to grab protein during the week.  It will make wonderful leftovers, for lunches, added to egg scrambles in the morning, post WOD snack, you name it.  It is mildly spicy, so if you are sensitive to that you may want to tone it down a bit, as for us we like it spicy, so I may take it up a notch next time.  It reminds me of a great rotisserie chicken, only better and without the crunchy skin which I don't eat anyway.  Be sure to give it a try.

Please follow this link to Spice Rub Crock Pot Chicken 

Here is a picture of dinner tonight, Spice Rub Crock Pot Chicken, served with Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Stir Fried Organic Frozen Mixed Veggies and Broccoli Slaw (sauteed in coconut and sesame oil, topped with a bit of Coconut Aminos, Sliced Onion,Garlic Powder, Pepper).  
Everyone cleaned their plates tonight!  
Looking forward to leftovers tomorrow for lunch (if I don't eat it for breakfast first!).
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment